[rescue] Repairing Sun Exx00 Node Boards

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jan 12 15:14:51 CST 2006

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Bill Bradford wrote:

> There's a MicroCenter down the street, but I've never gone there - how
> does it compare to CompUSA?

I like the MicroCenter on 610 a lot better than I like CompUSA.  It's a
smaller store and has a lot better selection of books and audio
hardware--at least they did when I was last there five years ago.
They're definitely pricier than CompUSA, though.

--
Jonathan Patschke    )   "A man who never dreams goes slowly mad."
Elgin, TX           (      --Thomas Dolby, "Valley of the Mind's Eye"