[rescue] Repairing Sun Exx00 Node Boards

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Thu Jan 12 13:47:47 CST 2006

on 1/12/2006 11:40 AM Steve Hatle wrote:

> On 1/12/06 1:14 PM, "Devin L. Ganger" <devin at thecabal.org> wrote:

>>Now to find a home for the rest of this old equipment, including the
>>Auspex. I'd like to have that space back.

> Do tell. We can't help lighten your load when we don't know what you want to
> get rid of :-)

Well, some of this stuff I've been trying to find a good home for years
now, but I'll be reposting the list shortly. I have a couple of people
who responded last time (just as my life went nuts!) that I need to
quietly check with first to see if they're still interested in a couple
of the items before I blithely re-list them.

No one has claimed the Auspex NS5500 though...at this point, I'm willing
to let it go for free to someone who shows up with a truck just to see
it back in the hands of someone who will hook it up and tinker with the
damn thing.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
Homepage: http://www.thecabal.org/~devin/