[rescue] Netra T1 105 Problem

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Jan 11 12:23:48 CST 2006

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:

> I have a Netra T1 105 here that doesn't produce any output on its
> serial ports.

Have you tried both ports?  Some folks run LOM on the first port, and
some run it on the second.  Also, try reseating the memory mezzanine
card.

> Is there a service manual for this around anywhere?

There's not much to them that's user-serviceable.  Check to make sure
that everything is properly seated.  Beyond that, there's really only
part-swapping you can do.

--
Jonathan Patschke    )   "A man who never dreams goes slowly mad."
Elgin, TX           (      --Thomas Dolby, "Valley of the Mind's Eye"