[rescue] E450 wiping as we speak...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Feb 21 13:48:38 CST 2006

Heisenberg's cat coughed up a hairball from... Mike Hebel
> I've decided that dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/dsk/md/d10 is enough for now.
> I'll wipe each drive more securely when I get it home later in the week.
>
> Thanks for all the suggestions!

*DING!* (Lightbulb goes on.)

It's been years since I looked inside but couldn't I just unplug the scsi
bus and plug it into a laptop with SCSI that will boot DBAN?  Then
securely wipe all the drives at once?  Will the E450 bus cables reach that
far?  Hmm...

Mike
----
You are trapped in a maze of twisty corporate suits. All the same...