[rescue] More stuff. Laptop parts this time.

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Thu Feb 16 19:32:26 CST 2006

Hi all, even more shiH^H^H^crap that needs to go.

This time I have laptop parts.

First a box full of Dell laptop parts. Have not a clue what models but
I think these are old Pentium 90 and 200 machine bits. Should be
screens and other goodies too.

Also, a Toshiba 2065CDS. This one had issues. Includes the lower
section of the unit (system board and such as well as the screen. Does
not include drives.

Both are free to a good or not so good home. Just pay the shipping.

--
Mike N

I was on a roll but I slipped on the butter.