[rescue] Sun Blade 100: RESEND

Brian Howe bwhowe at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 13:52:30 CST 2006

I have noticed over the years that the media itself is sometimes far
more important that I would like to believe. You may in fact be
burning a good image onto your media, but the drive you are reading it
from may not like the media itself.

I generally try to keep 2 to 3 different types of CDR media handy just
for this. It has saved my bacon more than once. Also, if you have a
spare cd drive that you can use, or an external drive that you can
hook up, that might make a difference.

Brian