[rescue] Looking for 375-0078 Raid Controller ....

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Feb 7 12:20:10 CST 2006

" From: "dsimmons" <dsimmons at libx.siu.edu>
"
" Also, would any 60ns ECC DIMMs work, then? I don't have to get that
" exact PN, either?

nope.  for a start, sun sticks have 200 [?] pins, not 168 like
commodity stuff.  i vaguely recall hearing compaq used compatible
sticks in something, but i don't know what or how long ago.

i too would like to find cheap 128M sun dimms.