[rescue] FS: Winter Cleaning (Sun, Tektronix, IBM, Kodak, Zalman, HP, Dell, etc.)

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Feb 6 07:57:45 CST 2006

Aaron Finley wrote:
> Anybody want any of this, doing a winter cleaning, got to make way for
> more stuff, let me know if you want any of it before it hits epay:

> 2-Zalman 80mm CPU coolers for Operton, lot with a whole bunch of
> accessories, SilenX 40mm fan, Delta 80mm fans, PCI-E to ATX cable,
> etc. (I'll basically send you the Zalmans and a bag full of any PC
> parts I can find)

I could use a 40mm fan, but probably don't really need much of the rest.
 I'll take them off your hands along with the printer if you want though.

> 1-HP Deskjet 2500CM, no ink or print heads, great shape.

"No ink or print heads"?  The print heads on the 2500 are separate from
the ink cartridges?  I'm interested in this - I need a decent color
printer - but what's the print head issue?

 Phil Stracchino       phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
 Mobile: 603-216-7037         Landline: 603-886-3518