[rescue] FS: Winter Cleaning (Sun, Tektronix, IBM, Kodak, Zalman, HP, Dell, etc.)

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 00:33:18 CST 2006

Anybody want any of this, doing a winter cleaning, got to make way for
more stuff, let me know if you want any of it before it hits epay:

1- Tektronix 575 Transistor Tester

1-Sun Ultra 2 w/ 896MB RAM, 2x200MHz, CDROM, Floppy, 2 spuds (no HDD),
2 Fast Wide SCSI/100mb/s Ethernet, Serial Board, Good Condition

1-Sun Ultra 2 base w/ 128mb RAM, 1x200 MHz, CDROM, Floppy, Ugly duckling.

1-IBM RS/6000 44P-270, overall good shape, immaculate face plate, some
scratches, nice machine, 4x375MHZ, 1GB RAM, GXT2000P, 4 port SSA card
with battery and cache options.

1-IBM RS/6000 44P-270, broken faceplacte, 4x375mhz, 1GB RAM, GXT2000P.

4-IBM 7133-T40 bypass SSA cards ($?)

2-IBM 7133-T40 power supplies ($?)

1-Kodak Easyshare CD40, new in box , never used, digital camera ($90)

1-Kodak Easyshare CX6330, used.

1-Sony DSC-P31, shutter release not working, used.

2-CoolerMaster CPU coolers 2U for Opteron, NIB

2-Zalman 80mm CPU coolers for Operton, lot with a whole bunch of
accessories, SilenX 40mm fan, Delta 80mm fans, PCI-E to ATX cable,
etc. (I'll basically send you the Zalmans and a bag full of any PC
parts I can find)

?-Several SSA cables

1-HP Deskjet 2500CM, no ink or print heads, great shape.

1-Epson Stylus C86 w/ Ink

1-Sun GDM-5010PT Monitor

1-Dell PowerEdge 1550 bare, no procs, ram or HDD

Several- Caddock TF020 and Vishay S102 resistors. Any electronic hobbyists?

I thinks that everything for now. Make me offers if you are
interested. I am willing to ship everything but the Sun monitor. I am
located in State College, zip 16803. I have a DHL account and have no
problems with them, and they are cheaper than FedEX (I refuse to ship
UPS).

-- Aaron Finley