[rescue] Toshiba laptop memory, anyone?

Atomist rescue at port11.net
Fri Feb 3 11:18:51 CST 2006

der Mouse wrote:

>>I think I had a few 110CS and similars a while ago but they all went
>>straight to recycling.
>>

>*shudder*  I hate seeing working hardware trashed.

I try to hold on to hardware as long as I can or give it away. But if
nobody takes it or comes to pick up the stuff I need to make space for
stuff. I'm gonna have a storage unit cleanup happening soon and there's
some laptops there too if I remember.

But yeah I find so much hardware all the time in dumpsters, that I have
to leave stuff behind. Usually if it's not a P3 with at least 1Ghz I
don't take it anymore cause it would be just too much hardware to keep
or bring home.

-- Atm