[rescue] NeXTStep for Sun

cyber-cray cyber-cray at metaware.ch
Thu Feb 2 17:34:52 CST 2006

Unfortunately i don't have the Dev Edition, only the OS. It has the
normal cc on it, but not the objective-c and all the dev apps.

NextStep runs very nice on risc machines. I have running it on a
original NextCube 040 25, and on two PA Risc Systems. As you would
expect, the systems runs much smoother on the PA Risc.

It is really interesting how fast even display Postscript works on an
old 68040 with 25 MHz, compared to the nifty 3+ GHZ
Proc in todays PC's. NextStep is a nice piece of software ...

I will be in the metaware office tomorrow. There i will check for the
image.

Andreas