[rescue] Pinnacle Micro Incline 80 Optical Library Storage System

Fri Dec 29 16:21:16 CST 2006

> b) Does anyone have any spare PCI Differential SCSI cards and long
> Differential (HVD?) SCSI cables?

PCI, no, but I have more SBus HVD SCSI cards than I can imagine ever
using, so if you have a Sun old enough to do SBus, I will cheerfully
fix you up with a HVD SCSI card for the cost of shipping.  I'll even
throw in a spare or two if you want. :)  (That offer is actually good
to anyone on the list, unless I get swamped with requests, which I
don't expect.)

Cabling, though, I can't help with.

/~\ The ASCII				der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign