[rescue] fwd: [Reuse] Various Computing Equipment Avail. on DEC! 20, 12noon-1.30pm

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Dec 18 11:59:04 CST 2006

just fyi, in case anyone can use this stuff...  neither bruce nor i
have any involvement with this save as messengers of the $GODS.

" From: "Bruce Mackenzie gm" <BMackenzie at alum.mit.edu>
"
" On 12/15/06, Cathleen Bonner <cbonner at broad.mit.edu> wrote:
" > See inline updates on item status below.  I will be offline until
" > Monday, when I can give more updates.
" >
" > Remember, if an item is claimed and you really want it, show up and
" > if the 'claimant' doesn't show, next in line can have it.  I'll keep
" > a waitlist.
" >
" > Cathleen
" >