[rescue] rescued my new mail/web server tonight

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Dec 14 12:54:26 CST 2006

Thu, 14 Dec 2006 @ 10:52 -0500, Ethan O'Toole said:

> > Yeah, that would be one approach - you could stand outside their office and sing a version of Oscar the Grouch's song from Sesame Street "I Love Trash"[0] and try and get a news crew to cover it...
> > Lionel
>
> Try to work with them, say you will use XYZ to erase all data from the
> hard drives... companies like that.

Not a bad idea, if the company is at least bornerline.  If you happen to
catch them offloading stuff.

The companies locking good systems in trash bins are probably not likely
to care if you wipe the drives though.

Some of them even remove the drives and still won't let you have the
equipment.

So much waste...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The object of war is not to die for your
country but to make the other bastard die for his." -- General George S.