[rescue] Hard drives needed

John Floren slawmaster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 21:43:42 CST 2006

Hi everyone

I just got myself a DEC Multia (Alpha), but I don't have any hard
drives for it. Does anybody in the Rochester, NY area have some spare
50-pin SCSI drives lying around? It would be nice if I could get one
of the small (1/3 height) 3.5" drives or a 2.5" drive, but I don't
mind booting externally if I can't get one of these.
I'm willing to pay a fair price for a drive, or I may have something
interesting to trade (SGI Indigo? Older video card? SDK-86 8086
machine?)

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn