[rescue] FS: Cray J932SE

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Mon Dec 11 12:39:31 CST 2006

Heya heya,

 My LAST Cray J932SE... the one I was going to keep forever, well, real
estate costs are thru the nose... and salaries aren't! I gotta lighten my
collection cause I'm going to have to move soon. Before I post it on
eBay...

 Cray J932SE, 32 processors, 1 VMU chassis thing, 1 Sun workstation, hard
drives removed by gov't agency prior to it hitting my hands... 2 cabinets,
the 6' deep one with the processors (twice as many as j916), and the IO
rack which has 6 boxes for disks (4 drives x 6 chassis). Pictures
availible on request. Asking $5K USD. Add $500 and I am willing to export.
Located in Virginia Beach, VA 23462.... Buyer responsible for shipping +
crating, or pickup! Cray issued me a hobbyist license for the OS, BTW. No
official software included.

 SGI Origin 2000, 16 195mhz CPUs, good condition, $750, full rack.

--
Ethan O'Toole - 757 Technologies - www.757tech.com
http://www.HRConnect.com - Connecting Hampton Roads