[rescue] Sun Netra = Ultra 2?

John Francini francini at mac.com
Thu Dec 7 15:51:55 CST 2006

Actually, Car & Driver magazine recently (within the past couple of
years) did some 0-150-0 tests, and considers that the new 'speed
benchmark' for exotic cars.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any info about that on their web
site, and I'm not in front of my C/D magazine collection at the
moment.  If I remember, I'll try to post something from that issue if
anyone's interested.