[rescue] Need any "old" tape media?

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Thu Dec 7 15:22:22 CST 2006

I've got a stack of 8mm (doesn't mention a size, a mix of Verbatim data
tapes, and Sony and Fuji video tapes), 4mm DDS1 (both 60M and 90M), and
DLT3 tapes at work which we're getting set to throw away... the DDS/8mm
tapes have some data on them, and will be degaussed... the DLT3's are
unused, from several years ago.

Asking $2/tape plus shipping.  I've got 50-100 of each available.  If I
don't hear anything by mid next week, they'll be thrown in the trash.

Also, if anyone needs DLT or LTO tape cases (or 8mm or 4mm, assuming the
tapes aren't sold), let me know.  We've got a bunch of empty cases that
are going in the trash for those as well.

Pat