[rescue] PDP11 adventures

Mike Meredith very at zonky.org
Mon Dec 4 14:22:23 CST 2006

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 13:39:07 -0500, Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. wrote:
> I'm looking at running BSD (2.11 ?) and other PDP11 OSes...
> suggestions ?

What about trying out the installation of various oses with an emulator
to compare with the real thing ? It'll get you used to the process of
installation and allow you to compare a known good install with the
real thing.

A slightly wacky idea, but it may be worth trying.

As to which oses to try, I'd personally avoid BSD ... not because it's
a problem, but because it doesn't represent something really new to me.