[rescue] Wanted: Hardware supported by OpenVMS for video capture

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Sat Dec 2 05:18:34 CST 2006

Hi all,

A friend of mine is looking at setting up a pair of Alphas running OpenVMS
for video capture. Odd, I know, but he's a committed OpenVMS fan. To this
end, he's looking for some slightly unusual hardware and I thought some
listmembers might have some of this stuff lying around gathering dust.

Wanted:
FullVideo Supreme or FullVideo Supreme JPEG PCI card
2 x Ensoniq 1373 chipset PCI soundcards (must be the 1373, other models
    don't work). Apparently the Creative Labs AudioPCI 128 is one card that
    uses that chipset.
2 of any of the following, in any combo:
 ATI Radeon 7500 (PCI)
 3D Labs Oxygen VXI (PCI)
 Elsa Gloria (PCI)

If you're interested in OpenVMS multimedia and the supported hardware, take
a look at http://h30266.www3.hp.com/masterindex/spd/spd_0049c3fc.txt.

Anyone have any of these lying around gathering dust or for sale for a
reasonable price?

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mjturner.net/