[rescue] Xeon Machines for Sale

David Muran-de Assereto dmuran at tuad.org
Mon Aug 28 19:25:36 CDT 2006

OK, Ok, Ok...I know. At least they're Xeons. I couldn't bring myself
to call them PCs.

Dell Precision 530, Dual 2.2Ghz P4 Xeons, 1GB RAM, 2x80GB 10k U160
SCSI, Radeon 9550 graphics, DVD burner and CD burner, onboard 10/100
Ethernet. Asking $400+shipping, although I'd prefer local area DC
pickup.

Whitebox Dual 2.4Ghz Xeons, 3GB RAM, 1x80GB U320 SCSI, Radeon x850
graphics, nice soundcard with optical, DVD Burner and Cd Burner, Gb
ethernet. $600+shipping, would prefer local pickup.

Machines all work fine; I just no longer have a need for them, and
would rather put more RAM in the MacPro.

Inquiries off-list, please.

And for those of you awaiting shipment of free stuff, it's on my todo
list.

Dave