[rescue] A real rescue...

Bryan Gurney arb_npx42 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 25 14:09:13 CDT 2006

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 13:14:52 -0400, Lionel Peterson
<lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:

> 2 Ultra 10s (One has an Elite3d-m6 framebuffer - it has a daughter card
> and two connectors that extend to the back of the case separate from the
> video???)

Elite3D-m6?  My Ultra 60 has an Elite3D-m3; maybe this is the one with
more ram or whatever.

More cowbell.  Yeah, that's it.  Unfortunately I still need to borrow that
trapezoidal 13W3 to VGA pin converter to see if my ViewSonic VP2030b can
take composite sync (the manual says it can do sync on green, so MAYBE it
has a chance).  Getting the wiring on the cable correct is half the battle.