[rescue] Available - Ultra 2 Bases, one pair of CPUs

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 18 08:51:07 CDT 2006

Hello all,

I picked up a few Ultra 2 systems Wednesday at the Princeton University Surplus Sale for a good price, I got what I want out of them, and I've now got a few U2 bases (no CPU, RAM, HD, Framebuffer - most have CD-ROM) available for free pickup, or the actual cost of shipping.

I also have a pair of 167 MHz CPUS for these systems if interested - no cost, first-come first served.

I am located in the Princeton area, and would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to drop-off/meet for a hand-off.

All bases are in good, working condition - if interested please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Lionel
lionel4287 at verizon dot net