[rescue] Dual headed U10

Janet Campbell janet at foonly.com
Wed Aug 16 18:18:07 CDT 2006

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006, Don Y wrote:

> <grin>  Don't you love it when a woman asks you whether the
> *coral* blouse looks better or the *ocre* does -- and you
> just stare with a blank look on your face??  :>

One of my (male) coworkers just sighs at me sometimes when I'm trying to
explain something, and just says..."I'm a guy, I can't be any more
granular than the Windows 16-color palette".

Obligatory cute Unix trick - date/timestamps all output in a shell, though
it breaks with curses apps it's still useful:

#!/path/to/expect --

spawn -noecho $env(SHELL)

interact -nobuffer -o -re "\n" {
             send_user "\r[timestamp -format %y.%m.%d.%H:%M:%S] ";
}

-Janet