[rescue] FS: Powerbook G4

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Aug 16 15:04:30 CDT 2006

I've got a Powerbook G4 Titanium (667Mhz, GigE) for sale (as I'm trying to
buy a Macbook).

- 512M RAM
- 15" screen
- Combo (CDRW/DVD-ROM) drive

Has the new-style ("white square") Apple AC adapter, also includes all the
orginal documentation and CDs, a black suede "screen protector" to go between
the keyboard and screen when closed, and a protective carrying case.  I've also
got the original box to ship it in.

I'll do a fresh install and include OSX 10.4 "Tiger".

Unfortunately, the battery is worn out, and only holds approximately 30 minutes
worth of charge.  This never affected me, as I never ran it off the battery.

Pictures:  http://www.mrbill.net/powerbook/ - I can take others or closeups
if you want.

$400 plus shipping.

Bill