[rescue] Dual headed U10

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Aug 15 19:43:27 CDT 2006

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006, Dan Duncan wrote:

>> Honestly U30s/U60s are heading to zero *cash* value, but finding one
>> you can get for free is the hard part...
>
> CRTs are going that way too.  They're easier to find though.

Yep.  I have two SGI GDM-4011P tubes looking for new homes.  One is
nekkid (no rear skins, but the necessary shielding is still here), and
the other is just fine.  Or, there's the IBM P201 that works just fine
after it warms up (color temperature is a bit unstable at first).

Can't sell them, just about can't give them away, and they aren't worth
what it costs to ship them.

--
Jonathan Patschke    )   "A man who never dreams goes slowly mad."
Elgin, TX           (      --Thomas Dolby, "Valley of the Mind's Eye"