[rescue] Dual headed U10

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Aug 15 17:53:24 CDT 2006

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 03:57:30PM -0600, Dan Duncan wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Aug 2006, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> > Honestly U30s/U60s are heading to zero *cash* value, but finding one you can
> > get for free is the hard part...
> CRTs are going that way too.  They're easier to find though.

The last CRT left in the house here is a 19" TV that my wife uses in the
"office" to watch tennis matches.  I'm tempted to find a composite-video-to-
VGA box and replace it with on of the 18.1" Sun LCDs I have spare [0].

Bill

[0] I have a couple of the first-revision ones released circa 2000/2001;
aka Samsung Syncmaster 800TFTs.  Too dim to use all the time for a desktop,
but would be perfect for TV..

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas