[rescue] G4 pricing

Robert Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 19:03:37 CDT 2006

On Aug 14, 2006, at 6:52 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> Not yet, no.
>
> I'd frankly sooner get rid of a bunch of our vast overstock of
> beige G3s
> for one or two of something newer.  But that's a problem for after we
> move, at this point.

Especially as I have a 1.25GHz G4 mac mini & (2) 1.42 GHz G4 minis
that am selling at that price! (well, $350 & $375) IMHO, they blow
away that G4.

Hey, 'nother topic altogether, I won two Sony CyberShot DSC-T30
digital cameras in a promotion. I'm keeping one, is anyone interested
in the other?

--Brooke