[rescue] Dual headed U10

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Mon Aug 14 13:12:16 CDT 2006

On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 11:39:54PM -0700, Don Y wrote:
> The places where they appear usually have an abundance of them.
> The places where they *don't*, usually *don't*!  :-(

Sheesh, tell me about it! It cost me in the region of $400 in shipping
costs to get a measly dual 200Mhz Ultra 2 to Cape Town just over a year
ago. Anything bigger than a pizzabox/Ultra 5 tends to exceed the USPS
ground shipping limits (USPS is by far the cheapest way to get things here
- around $50 for a pizzabox-sized machine, surface).

And you guys in North America think you have it tough! :P

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mjturner.net/
mj at turner.org.za    | Open Source in WC ZA - http://www.clug.org.za/