[rescue] Dual headed U10

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 12 15:40:08 CDT 2006

Well, I've no exp. with a dual-headed U10, but let me just put out there that it *may* not be possible to run the on-board and a UPA framebuffer at the same time. The only way you may get dual-head out of an Ultra 10 would be with an add-in PCI framebuffer, along with either the built-in framebuffer or a UPA framebuffer.

U30s and U60s can take dual UPA framebuffers, were I to make a dual-head machine, I'd consider one of them first...

Lionel