[rescue] WTB: Cisco C3524 and C3512

nate at portents.com nate at portents.com
Tue Aug 8 09:20:44 CDT 2006

> (Though what I still want in a DVR is a button to not just skip the
> commercials, but instantly and permanently edit them out.)

Build yourself a MythTV box and you can:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Removing_Commercials

"Name the user job 'Commercial Removal'. You can now remove commercials by
highlighting the recording in the recording list, hitting the right arrow,
selecting "Job Options", and then selecting 'Begin Commercial Removal'.
You may also set up your recordings to automatically run this script after
a recording finishes."

- Nate