[rescue] WTB: Cisco C3524 and C3512

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Mon Aug 7 16:50:17 CDT 2006

On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 05:17:25PM -0400, Ethan O'Toole wrote:
> > Shouldn't it be 24 for the living room and 12 for the bedroom?
> > Or maybe the 12 in the living room is because the living room already
> > has a 24port gige switch.
>
> The bedroom isn't the bedroom bedroom, it's a... uh... office with racks
> and raceways?

Then why not call it the machine room or office.  Although it doesn't
sound like a very nice office to me.  In my prefered house, the two
would be seperated, with multiple strands of cat5E, coax, and fiber
connecting the two.  If I really had the money to spare, it would be all
fiber.

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net