[rescue] DEC Etherworks/PMC adapter

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Aug 6 18:28:27 CDT 2006

I've got one of these (took me a bit to find out what it was...I knew it
was ethernet,
but for what ! :-) ).

Well, if you've read this far, you probably know what this is.

It could be as common as dirt, or unobtanium... I dunno... but I know I have
absolutely no use for it whatsoever...

identifying information:

54-24651
50-24650-01
TA63300247

It is complete, (to the best of my knowledge), in excellent condition, and
I have no reason to believe it would not work...

Only reference I found was for an alpha based VME system... but whatever
standard connection/form factor this is, I'm sure it is used elsewhere...

I'm open to offers or trade, etc... if you think it's worth X to you, offer
somewhere between 50-80% of X ... I want you to get a good deal... just
find this odd ethernet board a new home...

-- Curt