[rescue] Looking for a few parts (RAM), Cisco anyone?

Aaron Finley aaronfinley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 21:27:47 CDT 2006

Hello list members,

Looking for a few parts. I picked up some HP XP1000 systems and need some RAM.

At this time, I need the following:

1.5GB of PC100 ECC RAM (3x512mb or 6x256mb or 12x128mb)

1GB of PC266 ECC DDR (low form factor, must fit 1U server)

Also, this may be a shot in the dark, but if anyone has the Colorlock
software for a 3M/Imation Rainbow 2740 I would be forever grateful..

I do not wish to deal with eBay at this time because I am traveling
and would prefer to send money orders rather than add new addresses to
PayPal.

Also, I still have a Cisco 4006 router if anyone wants it. It has 3X
4148-RJ (48 ports 10/100 each), a Supi II w/ 64mb and 3 power
supplies. Looking for a grand even + shipping for it.

Thanks,

Aaron Finley