[rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook users

Joshua Boyd jdboyd at jdboyd.net
Wed Aug 2 19:05:12 CDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 05:41:56PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> I wish I could remove HTML support from my pine binaries.  I'd prefer to
> not get any HTML-encoded email at all.  If I want HTML, I can open
> Mozilla, provided I can find a web site that's actually -written- in
> HTML, rather than Flash, Shockwave, and whatever other manner of
> proprietary garbage Adobe is shoveling out these days.

Not quite the same, but I found a script for Mutt to convert HTML to
plain text, which is better than nothing.

> Who needs an open-source Exchange when Sun's messaging platform is
> available at no charge?

Does the sun package do calendering (including shared calanders) and
meeting scheduling type things?  I'm looking up now, but would you mind
comparing it to exchange and/or postix/dovecot?

--
Joshua D. Boyd
jdboyd at jdboyd.net
http://www.jdboyd.net/