[rescue] (Offtopic) X-Message-Flag fun for Outlook users

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 16:43:50 CDT 2006

Dave,
sent you an invitation to gmail. Use it if you want to. Gmail has X-Flags
too ;-)
My last addition to the argument is that: because my government knows what
is doing,
most of the e-government projects in Bulgaria are M$-based and some people
get comi$$ion for their knowledge.
This opens a big hole in national security, drains *NIX guys and girls out
of the country and etc.
So this is partly why I'm sitting now on my but in CZ, spanking sun box for
my personal pleasure and yanking RS/6000's for profit.
Some products of companies which are paying $$$ million dollars of fines in
EU are designed to miss/have certain features
on purpose, no matter how well you know them. At the end you're always with
arms wound behind your back.
X-flags are useful for many purposes and you are aware of that probably.
Just because you have issues with a mail-client, that has/hasn't certain
features
is not right to ask the rest to suppress some attributes that are useful for
them to manage their communications in the manner they think they should.
Be nice and 1. get another mail client as proposed 2. use another account -
yahoo!/gmail/whatever 3. unsubscribe if not happy as proposed by other
participants in discussion 4. do whatever you want.
It's fun to be on the list and learn things I couldn't because proper
hardware was hard to get when started 4yrs ago.
Lets keep it up.
Greetings to all and take care.
Best regards,
--
4X\Xbj` 2PaX[UR
Dimitar Vassilev

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525