[rescue] Solaris on MacBookPro?

Jack Delany jjdelany at daylight.com
Tue Aug 1 10:01:18 CDT 2006

As an alternate approach, Parallels Desktop works great...

http://www.parallels.com/en/products/desktop/

One of my colleagues has tested it with several Linuxes, Solaris,
Windows XP Pro, one of the BSDs (I forget which).  He has yet to
run into any problems with it.

MacOS boots normally, then you can start/stop virtual machines
for whichever other OSes you want.  No messing with bootcamp.

Jack D.

Daylight Chemical Information Systems, Inc.   |  Jack Delany
441 Greg Ave.                                 |  505-989-1000 x205
Santa Fe, New Mexico  87501                   |  505-989-1200 (fax)
http://www.daylight.com/                      |  jjdelany at daylight.com