[rescue] LCD monitor diagnosis

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sat Apr 29 23:46:39 CDT 2006

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Yes.  I have disabled plates on my motorcycle.  (Which is sometimes good
> for double-takes.)

There's a handcapped guy here who operates his motorcycle from the
sidecar.  He's got the whole thing rigged up with hand controls
in the sidecar.

-DanD

# A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education,
# and social ties; no religious basis is necessary.  Man would indeed be in a
# poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward
# after death.  --Albert Einstein