[rescue] Recent items rescued

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Sat Apr 29 19:32:37 CDT 2006

Hey, an on-topic post for the first time this weekend! :)

I picked up a few item this past week... a SunBlade 100 (seems to work,
but missing memory, hard drive, and CDROM), and an IBM 3420 / 3803 tape
drive subsystem.

I've got a bit of a write up on the IBM 3420/3803 rescue I did this past
week up finally.  There's more info I hope to post, but this is what
I've got processed so far...

http://computer-refuge.org/compcollect/ibm/3420/

Now, I need to figure out how to convert them to run off of single phase
power - either an MG set to power the motors, or making some sort of
phase converter...

Pat