[rescue] LCD monitor diagnosis

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sat Apr 29 19:02:05 CDT 2006

" From: Don Y <dgy at DakotaCom.Net>
"
" Peter Corlett wrote:
" > Charles Shannon Hendrix <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:
" > [...]
" >> ...and of course you can no longer sit out and look at the stars on a
" >> quiet night because of all the @#$% lights turned on.
" >
" > I had a visitor come up from London who was surprised to see stars in my
" > village. I guess there's just *too* much light pollution in the South East
" > now.
"
" I had never seen a meteor shower until I moved to the desert southwest
" (USA).  In the northeast, the skies never get quite as black.  But
" *here*, it's a must-see event, each time!

i've seen 'em here, eastern ma, but no good dark sky for quite some
distance around.  nice one offshore last summer.