[rescue] LCD monitor diagnosis

Don Y dgy at DakotaCom.Net
Fri Apr 28 18:11:46 CDT 2006

Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> On Apr 28, 2006, at 6:51 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
>
>> Here in New hampshire, when they issue your tag, they send you back to
>> the nearest DMV office, where they remake your license with a little
>> wheelchair logo on it.  If there's any doubt about whether you have a
>> right to that tag you're hanging while you park, the nice officer will
>> ask to see your license, and you'd so better have that little
>> wheelchair
>> logo on it.
>
> What if the driver is not handicapped but the (or a) passenger is?

The party for whom the tag was issued should be in the vehicle.
I don't think requiring that person to be the DRIVER is
necessary.  Just that there is a person with a known (documented)
need for "special treatment" to be in the vehicle when it is
availing itself of that "special treatment".

>> To be fair, on a good day I don't *look* disabled.  Not going
>> *into* the
>> store, anyway.  I'm almost always hobbling by the time I come out.
>
> My knees and ankles know that game well. Urgh.

Just don't ever *sit* down!  (and don't even THINK about kneeling!)