[rescue] cassette?

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Fri Apr 28 12:12:47 CDT 2006

> That's what I did two weeks ago.  Hard to find good quality mp3s though.
> Most peole make really crappy encodings.

I'd bet that a 128k generic mp3 is better quality than an old analog tape.
Some of the decks allow you to adjust the head alignment without a screw
driver, but not many. It's probably missing the high end... or low end.

> I have the Doobie Brothers album with the full sized doobie image on the
> inside.
> Hard to believe stuff like that used to get people riled up.

I know nothing about the doobie brothers. I'm assuming the doobie image is
drugs?

				- Ethan