[rescue] LCD monitor diagnosis

Wesley Will wwill at siu.edu
Fri Apr 28 08:43:31 CDT 2006

Phil Stracchino wrote:
> Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
>> Virginia does it now, and you can be in varying degrees of trouble if you
>> bring a frivilous lawsuit to court.
>>
>> It should be universal.
>>
>> Now if only they'd add "pain and suffering" lawsuits to that.
>
> Who says "pain and suffering" is frivolous?  I've been in constant pain
> for seven years now, my quality of life has gone to festering shit, and
> I don't see anything particularly frivolous about either of those.

See me in another fourteen years or so, we'll compare notes.  More
than twenty years of that pile of steaming, festering turds you're
talking about.  The narcotics keep me on my feet (How odd is that
statement, taking Class II controlled substance CNS depressants to
stay -ON- my feet...) but there is no 'quality' of life.

And no, it ain't frivolous.

--
w will