[rescue] LCD monitor diagnosis

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Thu Apr 27 10:06:05 CDT 2006

On 4/27/06 9:58 AM, "Rox" <rox at sunmuseum.org> wrote:

>> It is an extremely well-documented incident.  I've seen innumerable
>> articles in the trade press at the time it all came out in the open.
>
> There's one online at http://www.niccomp.com/taiwanlowesr.htm

Bastards- this issue made me give up on my G5 iMac I bought about a year
ago. After three motherboard replacements from Apple, I finally had them
take it back and they sent me a mini and a 20" Cinema Display instead.

In hindsight, I'm glad I made the trade; I've got a great display I can use
on just about anything- especially on whatever replaces the mini when the
time comes :-)

Steve