[rescue] Ultra AXe question

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Tue Apr 25 22:24:17 CDT 2006

On Apr 25, 2006, at 5:59 PM, Caleb Shay wrote:

> A shame this year's sucked so badly.  Or, at least,  Sunday did.  I
> didn't
> make Saturday,  but Sunday had nothing but ricer PCs and people
> trying to
> sell things like old Gateway PCs that you would have to pay me to
> haul away
> for you.
>
> Caleb

About the only thing that looked interesting was the Alpha 4100 that
one group was trying to get rid of for virtually free late Sunday
when the Sun came out.  But it was scratched up a whole bunch, had
open slots where cards were removed, had no disks, and was probably
broken or minimally spec'ed not to mention heavy as hell.

I'm kind of getting bored with system recovery lately... it's time to
play with what I have rather than acquire more.  (My new VAX 6660 :-))

Andrew