[rescue] New Dr. Who Mailing list...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sat Apr 22 22:57:39 CDT 2006

Hey guys!

Just for grins I'm starting up a Doctor Who mailing list concerning the
new series of shows currently running.

If anybody is interested it's here:

Obligatory Rescue: The list is running on a U1 with 256M RAM and Debian
SPARC (I think it's running Woody) connected to an ADSL line.
About the only thing I paid for was the ADSL - the rest was rescued
from people or free. ^_^

<Flamebait>
(Take that IIS/Windows/ricer PCs!  ;-)
</Flamebait>

I'm not really going to moderate this so OT is a given and bring your
flame-retardant underwear.
This will also be an archived list. (Once the list host gets off his
fat ass and fixes the archive link.)
So don't post anything that you don't want coming back to haunt you in
the future. ;-)

Sorry for the odd port but I haven't moved it to a separate IP yet.
That will probably happen later this year if and when I get around to
it.

Replies go to the list and e-mail addresses should be obscured from the
evil spammers.  Enjoy!

Mike Hebel
----
The longer one holds on to a memory, the longer one lives in the past.
The deeper the memory they hold onto, the more beautiful the past will
become. The beautiful memories will eventually turn into hate. Even if
they look ahead, they lose the ability to walk. As long as the heavy
chain called revenge continues to bind the heart, the tears of sadness
will continue to flow.  - Vash