[rescue] Ultra AXe question

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Wed Apr 19 17:55:49 CDT 2006

" From: Michael-John Turner <mj at turner.org.za>
"
" On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 03:47:39PM -0400, Sandwich Maker wrote:
" > shouldn't the vid be capable of 1152x900 [or 1152x870] @24bpp?  or
" > even 1600x1200 at 16?
"
" Yep, the Sun docs claim 1152x900 at 24bpp, but it'll also do 1600x1200 at 16
" (which is what I use under NetBSD on an U5 with the same onboard ATI
" RagePro). FWIW, I'm not sure if Solaris on SPARC supports 16-bit colour.

exercise for student: obtain opensolaris xsun src and modify it...

they once had a program for access to s8 src.  i don't suppose it's
still on?