[rescue] SCO Unix v4.0 Manuals up for grabs

Clemson, Chris Chris.Clemson at softwareag.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 11:07:36 CDT 2006

I know they are the spawn of satan, but they might be worth saving....

I have the following spiral bound manuals needing a home:

SCO Unix Operating System Version 4.0 Release Notes
SCO Unix Operating System Permuted Index for Reference Manuals
SCO Unix Operating System Installation Guide
SCO Unix Operating System Tutorial
SCO Unix Operating System International Suppliment
SCO Shell User's Guide

The date on each last page says 31st January 1992.
All are in good condition and aren't too heavy, so I guess I could post
them.
Any takers?

Thanks,

Chris