[rescue] hard drives, EMC pulls

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sun Apr 9 22:22:24 CDT 2006

Sun, 09 Apr 2006 @ 22:27 -0400, Charles Shannon Hendrix said:

> Someone mentioned a place to get EMC pulls (hard drives), and I've lost
> the message.
>
> I would appreciate a reposting of the URL.

Nevermind, I found it: spartantech.com.

Their inventory varies, so I'll probably search there now and then to find
some nice 1" drives for my Suns.

Kinda sucks that they run Windows for their website though: I got a lot of
Microsoft this and that failures, and some blank screens when running their
configurator.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [javalin: an unwieldy programming weapon used
to stab a software project through the heart until dead]