[rescue] Odd SBUS cards - anyone want?

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Sat Apr 8 18:39:04 CDT 2006

Wed, 05 Apr 2006 @ 13:50 -0400, Steve said:

> This reminds me of an exchange here a few years back (I think) that
> started with Dave McGuire threatening to email someone a dusty old fart.
> He produced a command line like "cat /dev/ass | uuencode | sendmail" or
> something. That was followed by several observations on the device

That would be a brand new fart, not an old, dusty fart.

Also, if you don't set the right flags, you might end up with more than
your bargained for.

I don't see anything in that pipeline to filter out just the gas...

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["It's a damn poor mind that can only think
of one way to spell a word." -- Andrew Jackson]